Sunday, September 24, 2006

england


Outside my window, originally uploaded by vansgirl12.

well, i made it. the flight went smoothly and i arrived without much problem. the weather has been surprisingly warm and i cannot complain. i went into london today where i met my friend for lunch. we pretty much wandered around london all day chatting and catching up on life. london was really busy as there are a lot of tourists out here still. my room is decent and i can't complain because i have my own bathroom.

tomorrow i have to go pick up my college card and my student union card. that is about it. i'm going to buy some food tomorrow as i have only bought cereal and milk. egham is a small town so i am going to take the train to a bigger city called "hounslow" where they have a wilkinson. at wilkinson i will purchase some pots and pans for 'dirt cheap'...apparently.

england is really lovely right now. i was telling my friend that i have to tell myself that i live here now. this is my home, for now. it's still hard to believe.

tuesday i have music department induction and i guess some department meet and greet stuff. the rest of the week is free time. there is a freshers fayre going on toward the end of the week with loads of fun stuff going on. next week classes begin. i can't imagine. i really can't. i must be dreaming!

as everyone out here says...cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home