Monday, September 11, 2006

old posts new posts

i came across my old blogger from 2001. i posted from my junior year of hs until half way thru my freshman year of university. it is so fascinating to see how we change over the years. i am proud of who i have become. i feel like i have so much ahead of me and a lot to offer.

yesterday nicole mentioned that one of her best classes was when someone asked "how do we define music?" and she threw out the lecture and just talked about that. it is true though...how do we define music? what is music? there are so many definitions and so many of them are subjective. someone might say about rap, "oh that is not music." however, they say that simply because they do not enjoy it. rap music is in fact music.

i guess this is something for me to ponder upon. i have to eat brunch so i can run my errands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home