Saturday, July 09, 2005

fighting cancer, how can you help.

I have decided to try to make a difference by fundraising for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society by joining their Team In Training program. What we do is we participate in an edurance event and fundraise to help cancer patients pay for doctor visits and medication as well as research for finding a cure for blood-related cancers. I'm going to be participating in the El Tour De Tucson Century Cycle event. That is, I'll be riding a bike for 109 miles around the perimeter of Tucson, Arizona on November 19, 2005. Sounds scary...I know! I am trying to fundraise 2,400 dollars for the cause so if you would like to donate please visit my personal fundraising website: www.active.com/donate/tntgla/vpaez You can make any amount of donation you like. 75% of the donations go to support the cancer patients and 25% goes to keeping this program alive. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home