Tuesday, July 26, 2005

yes, there is a doe here, she is playing with my cats!

i had some interestng dreams early this morning. the best one was that i dreamt that my father knew robin williams and brought him to our house to meet. i was so excited to see him in my dream. i said to him, "hi robin williams! i'm so happy to meet you! you are so funny!" then there was a baby deer in the front yard with my cats and the cats kept trying to kiss the deer with their noses. i asked robin if he liked animals and he seemed to like. i went outside to get the deer and i was holding it for the rest of the dream until robin decided he had to go eat somewhere but for some reason we weren't invited...

the dream right after that was about me at work at the law firm. however, we were on a balcony it seemed and i was typing some stuff, it seemed mostly random. however, i got up, perhaps because it was time to go and then there was a strange girl sitting in my chair. she was training for my job! i turned to maggie and told her there was a girl sitting in my chair training and she said, "oh we got more help?" and i said, "Yes...we did."

i'm going for an early morning bike ride--i think. hopefully something musicial will come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home