Thursday, December 23, 2004

ginger....bread.

a few days before christmas and i am still at university. i have to work christmas eve until 7pm. after work, though, i'm going to drive home for christmas. finally, i'll be like in all those sappy films, "i'll be home for christmas." i could play that song as my theme when i get there...yeah..that's it...

i bought my family some gifts. minus my mom. i don't know what to get her. i'm also making cookies for the rest of my extended family. i haven't started. but i think they'll be alright. we'll see. who knows.

my music history professor is quite cool. she said i could write to her anytime. so i did. i wrote to her about a book i'm reading, i may have mentioned it before...anyhow, she responded to my letter quite promptly. apparently i know how to get a music history expert's attention (ask them questions about music history).

i should write this down...before i forget: rachel and taylor do not deserve cookies. but i'll give them cookies anyhow. i just remind myself, "keep your friends closer, but keep your enemies closer." or something like that. you know, treat your enemies as nice as you would treat your friend, etc, etc. so whilst, they aren't my enemies (they're family after all), they are annoying teenagers. who must die. or at least, grow up a bit. i think i won't talk to them until they're at least 18 years of age. so that means...in about 3 or 4 years. by then i might be getting my doctorate though, so i may on a totally different level. oh well. they'll catch up, eventually.

i suppose i should try making my cookies. we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home