Friday, January 21, 2005

well hello

well, i must say! it's been a wonderful time. my holiday in england is coming nearly to a close now. i return home on monday the 24th.

lately i've been having slight nightmares about school. i keep dreaming that i am not up to par on my instrument or something. i've also been worrying about my grades, you know. i am really going to try to work very hard this term and get all A's. i am behind now because of how stupid things went for me this past term. i'm trying to get over it but i don't think i'll be able to until i see it in writing. oh well!


i met up with richard which was quite nice. we went to st. alban's and saw the cathedral and a museum filled with interesting roman artifacts. very fun stuff. richard listens to some really great music so i'm hoping he'll send some my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home