Friday, September 29, 2006

A nicer evening


View from the A30 crossing, originally uploaded by vansgirl12.

Today is a less exciting day for me and I am happy. I need to rest and stay in. Although, as a result of staying in, I am a bit lonely. Normally if I am not planning to do anything Carl usually comes over and we watch TV or talk or do something that does not require leaving the bedroom. That is always the nicest thing for me, just staying home with someone I really enjoy being around.

Here however, if I want to spend time with people I have to go out to the bar on campus and that is just too much for me. I cannot be drinking all the time and spending time with so many people! It's too much trouble.

This weekend I am going to have my first rehearsal for a play that I am in. It is called "Hay Fever" and it is supposed to be a British comedy from the 1920's. On Sunday I have my first training day with the Basketball society. Should be fun. I am looking forward to the much needed exercise! I am out of shape!

I don't have a lot to say today. My room light is still out so all I have is my table lamp. I am looking forward to my courses starting up next week because I'll be able to go into London a lot and I will something to do other than wander around RHUL with Hughes.

Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home